Exceptional build-quality and a host of features. Everything you need in a compact, 19-inch wall enclosure - flat packed. The new CAB-WFP-6U450 is a feature rich, 6u high wall enclosure that allows all networking, PBX, A/V and home automation to be installed within its universal standard 19-inch vertical support rails.
With an extra 450mm deep form-factor, the majority of entry level to medium range networking hardware can be installed with ease, as well of course passive networking hardware including patch panels, cable management, PDUs and even rack-mount fan trays. Supplied as a flat-packed, easy to assemble enclosure means it can be easily transported to site and built in no time, insitu. Equipped with ventilation slots for increased equipment airflow, excellent security and of course easy, pre and post installation access.
- Exceptional Build Quality
- 6u High Wall Enclosure
- 450mm Deep Form-factor
- Flat Packed, for Ease of Transport to Site
- Size (WxDxH): 600 x 450 x 320 mm
- ETSI 19-inch Front/Rear Profiles
- Lockable Glass Door, Reversible if Required
- Wall Mountable Design
- Easy to Install
- Powder-coated Black Finish
- Up to 60Kg Load Capacity* for Bigger Deployments
- Top and Bottom Cable Entry Points for Easy Cable Access
- Ventilation Slots, for Increased Airflow
- Excellent Security, and Pre-and-post Installation Access
*Please Note. Load Dependent on Wall Construction and other factors
IMPORTANT: A fixed delivery charge to most UK destinations applies to a ground floor delivery point. For parts of Scotland and other delivery options please contact us for a quote before placing your order. Please note that for any network cabinets that are returned; there will be a 30% re-stocking fee applied and the shipment back will be at your own cost.