Welcome to the next generation of autonomous USB Power Banks from LMS Data, featuring an advanced Solar Panel design.
Unlike other competing brands of Solar Powered Power Banks, the new LMS Data PBK-SOL series features an advanced PV Solar Cell which enables it to charge quickly, in both direct sunlight as well as standard ambient light. With a high capacity 5000mAh Li-ion chemistry battery on board it means you can charge your power hungry devices such as smartphones, smaller tablets, GPS and a whole host of mobile digital devices such as GPS, music players and more.
Ideal for field and remote users, the PBK-SOL series can also, if required be charged conventionally, via its built in MicroUSB port, as well as the standard USB charge outlet port. Charging via both direct, indirect or ambient light gives this powerbank a great flexibility as a portable charger.
- Stylish, Slim Design
- High Performance
- Advanced PV Solar Charging Panel
- High Capacity: 5000mAh Li-ion Battery
- Charge in Direct Sunlight or Ambient Lighting Conditions
- Supplementary Charging via Integral Micro USB Port
- Standard USB Charge Port with On-board Charge Status
- Over-charge and Short Circuit Protection
- Charge Status LED
- Ideal for Mobiles, GPS, Music Players and More