The PPAN-24-C6-LC offers a high quality rolled steel and black powder coating construction and is a standard 1U high and 19 inch wide form factor. Fully UL approved with 3rd party testing to assure up to Gigabit (1000BaseT) compliance, the PPAN-24-C6-LC comes with the quality rear Krone compatible IDC connectors with an insertion life of at least 750 cycles.
Fully TIA-ETA-568A/B compatible and clearly showing both wiring types in colour on the rear PCB module cassette, the PPAN-24-C6-LC comes complete with rear cable management tidies and rackmount screws for secure attachment to your telecoms or data enclosure.
- Certified category 6 UTP patch panel
- Certified Gigabit (1000BaseT) compliant
- 350 MHz Frequency for future protocol support
- UL E157358 approval: ANSI/TIA-569-B compliant
- Low NEXT and PSNEXT for improved signal quality
- Colour coded 568-A/B rear Krone IDC: 22-26 solid AWG
- High quality UTP 8-Wire RJ45 socket (groups of 8)
- Ideal for data and telecommunications patching
- Fully backward 10BaseT, 100BaseT, ATM155 complaint
- Rear cable management and supplied cage nuts
- Colour: Black