Looking for a top quality replacement, regulated power supply for your Notebook or Laptop computer? Have a Lenovo, IBM, Dell, HP, Toshiba, Acer, Sony or Samung model and not sure what power tips to use? The new LMS Power PWR-AC-AC65WU is a feature-rich, universal AC power adapter for the worlds leading computer vendors including Asus, Acer, Dell, HP and many more.
The new LMS Data universal power supply solves all these problems and now means you don't need to make sure you have the correct power supply for your computer. What makes this special is that you can simply swap the supplied power tips to connect to almost any past, current and maybe even future portable computer. Now you dont need to worry if you have the right AC power adapter for your computer. Supplied with around 9* replaceable power input tips, you simply select and fit the tip which is suited to your Notebook computer - its that simple!
Unlike your OEM PSU, the LMS Data PWR-AC-AC65WU comes with advanced technology to provide more stable and regulated power to even the latest Notebooks and Laptops including over current protection, over voltage protection and reduced RFI to help reduce interference for your crucial data for example. This means that if your electrical supply is less than stable, then your hardware is protected, automatically.
Whats more, its universal, meaning it works on a range of voltages automatically, ranging from 100 -240V so its ideal for almost any country.
- Universal Notebook/Laptop Power Supply, Standard 65-Watt
- Bundled with 9 Replacement Power Input Tips, Change in Seconds
- Compatible with Asus, Acer, Dell, Lenovo, Sony, HP and More*
- Automatic Power Switching from 100-240VAC
- Integral Over-current, Over-voltage and RFI Protection
- Smaller Design with Cool Running Operation, Low Heat Design
- Built-in RF Choke to Reduce RFI Induced Corruption
- Ideal as Direct Notebook/Laptop OEM PSU Replacement
- Form factor Normally Smaller Than Original Power Supply
* If in Doubt Check with Hardware Vendor