Kids can listen music, watching, playing games and even home schooling with these Mario Kart headphones! These headphones are perfect companion for your child's e-learning and gaming time.
Kids Study headphones are designed with young children in mind and are sound safe to enhance online learning and gaming experiences.
High performance detachable Boom microphone picks up the child's voice cearly and minimise any distraction from background noise. Ideal for use in any application or games that providing voice chat function.
Two different sound safe volume settings of 85 dB and 94 dB for the perfect volume setting in any environment. Suitable for children aged 3+. Extendable adjuster for customised flexible fit for any head shape. Lightweight, durable and comfortable while in use. Extra 3.5mm audio cable included
These headphones can be used with all your favourite devices using a 3.5mm universal jack connector. (i.e. use with iPads, ipods, Tablet, handheld games, learning devices, XBox, PS4, 2Ds XL and Nintendo switch).
- Premium Quality
- Motif/Design: Logo Interactive Study
- Two Safe Volume Setting, 85 and 94 DB Limited Sound Level, Perfect for Little Ears
- Adjustable Sidebar, the Perfect Size
- Soft Ear Cushions, for Extra Comfort
- Soft Padded Headband, Kid's Comfortable
- Eco-Friendly Packaging, 100% Paper Card
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack, Compatible with Most Devices
- Detachable Boom Mic
- Type Premier Children's Headphone with Boom Microphone
- Category Group: Electronics
- Category Sub-Group: Audio
- Colour: Blue/White
- Material: Polypropylene/PU
- Official Nintendo Licensed Merchandise
- Speakers: 40mm Drivers
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Sensitivity: 85dB or 94dB
- Power Capability: 50 mW
- Rated Power: 5 mW
- Connector: 3.5mm Plug
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Headphones, Detachable Mic and Cable
Warning! Contains Small Parts. Choking Hazard. To Be Used Under Direct Adult Supervision. Recommended Age Three Years and Above. Not Suitable for Children Under 3 Years, Due to Small Parts that May Present a Chocking Hazard.