In the First World War history was written by Baron Manfred von Richthofen in his red Fokker tri-plane. The Dr. 1 was the most manoeuvrable of all the aircraft in use and achieved high rates of climb. The Dr. 1 that was delivered to the troops in June 1917 was withdrawn from the front at the end of 1917.
- First World War Fighter Plane
- Flown by Fighter Pilot Legend Baron Manfred von Richthofen
- Model Kit with New Mould
- Fine Surface Details
- Detailed Cockpit with Joystick and Seat
- Two Detailed Spandau MG's
- Detailed Radial Engine
- Movable Propeller
- Decals for 2 Versions: Fokker DR.1 (flown by Rittmeister Manfred Freiher von Richthofen, Kommandeur Geschwader 1, (Jastas 4, 6, 10 & 11), March 1918) and Fokker DR.1 (flown by Leutnant Lothar von Richthofen, Kommandeur Jasta 11, Lechelle, March 1918)
- Age Suitability (Recommended): 10 Years or Above
- Age Suitability (Legal): 8 Years or Above
- Number of Parts: 37
- Size (Length): 8.1 cm
- Wingspan: 10.1 cm
- Model Kits
- Decal Set
- 3x Basic Colours
- Glue (Revel Contacta Professional Mini)
Skill Level 3
Model kits for uncomplicated plastic model building enjoyment. Easy to glue and paint. For all model building fans ages 10 years or older.
Warning! To Be Used Under Direct Adult Supervision, as Item Includes Adhesive Containing Solvent and Water-soluble Paints. Must not be sold to anyone under the age of 18 Years. Recommended Age Ten Years and Above. Not Suitable for Children Under Eights Years Due to Swallowable Small Parts, Choking Hazard.