The Tornado is one of the most successful and versatile NATO weapons systems and has already proved itself in many conflicts. At the beginning of any conflict RAF Tornados equipped with ALARM missiles are among the first allied aircraft to fly their hazardous air defence mission into enemy air space.
They are followed by other Tornado units that can safely fly in and make precision bombing attacks on enemy positions. With their large 2250 litre auxiliary tanks, the RAF Tornados also have an abnormally long range. The max. speed is 1340 km/h at 150 m.
- 2x ALARM Guided Missiles
- 2x Laser Guided Bombs
- 4x 1000 lb Bombs
- 2x Large Auxiliary Tanks
- Sky Shadow Pod and FLIR
- Flush Metal Joints
- Detailed Cockpit with Die-stamped Instrument Panel
- Detailed Landing Gear
- Movable Variable Geometry Wing
- In-flight Refuelling Probe
- Super Decals with Markings for No. 9 Sqn and No. 17 Sqn RAF Bruggen (P variantsnado GR1, No.9 Squadron, Royal Air force, Brüggen, Germany, 1998) and (Panavia Tornado GR1, No.17 Squadron, Royal Air force, Brüggen, Germany, 1998)
- Age Suitability (Recommended): 10 Years or Above
- Age Suitability (Legal): 8 Years or Above
- Number of Parts: 198
- Size (Length): 24.3 cm
- Wingspan: 20.1 cm
- Model Kits
- Decal Set
- 4x Basic Colours
- Glue (Revel Contacta Professional Mini)
Skill Level 4
Detailed model kits for advanced model builders. Experience in gluing and painting is required.
Warning! To Be Used Under Direct Adult Supervision, as Item Includes Adhesive Containing Solvent and Water-soluble Paints. Must not be sold to anyone under the age of 18 Years. Recommended Age Ten Years and Above. Not Suitable for Children Under Eights Years Due to Swallowable Small Parts, Choking Hazard.