Appaloosas' unique coat patterns will melt the heart of any horse fan. The beautiful spots and flecks have given rise to fantastical names such as leopard and snowflake. Appaloosas are often trained as western horses because they are reliable, fast and agile with strong nerves.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Appaloosa Mare
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 5 to 12 Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Equus Ferus Caballus
- Global Home: Worldwide
- Conservation Statis: Least Concern
Appaloosas's were named after the Palouse River in the US state of Washington.