The Morgan horse takes its name from a man called Justin Morgan. His stallion, Figure, was not very big, but was so strong that in driving competitions he could even beat coldbloods. Even in his old age, he still won races. That made him a very popular stud horse - enough so that he sired an entire breed by himself.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Morgan Horse Stallion
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Equus Caballus
- Global Home: Americas
- Conservation Status: Least Concern
The first Morgan horse was a stallion named Figure. He lived to a grand old age of 32.