Welsh ponies are among the most popular riding ponies in Europe. They are spirited but very good-natured and friendly. Welsh ponies can be small and dainty or big and stocky. For this reason, they are subdivided into several different breeds, such as Welsh mountain ponies and Welsh cobs.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Welsh Pony Stallion
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Equus Ferus Caballus
- Global Home: Worldwide
- Conservation Status: Least Concern
Due to their size and strength, Welsh ponies were formerly used as pit ponies in coal mines.