Lipizzaner stallions are highly spirited animals. That's why only stallions are trained in the Spanish Riding School's dressage movements. When stallions perform difficult 'airs' like the capriole or the crowd-pleasing levade (standing upright on the hind legs), it looks far more fiery and dynamic than when mares or geldings do them.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Lipizzaner Stallion
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 5 to 12 Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Equus Ferus Caballus
A Lipizzaner stallion's training at the Spanish Riding School lasts several years.