Jaguars have the strongest bite of any big cat: twice as strong as that of a lion. With it, jaguars can even crack open tortoise shells without any effort. It's easy to tell jaguars apart from leopards, since they have spots in the middle of the flower-shaped markings on their coats.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Jaguar
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Scientific Name: Panthera Onca
- Global Home: South America, Central America
- Conservation Status: Near Threatened
- Primary Habitat: Subtropical Forest
Jaguars can consume up to 25 kg of meat at a single feeding.