Bald eagles are large, impressive birds of prey and one of the symbols of the USA. They keep the same nest for many years, adding new branches, moss and feathers each year. The largest nest made by a pair of bald eagles was 2.5 metres in diameter, four metres deep and weighed over a tonne.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Bald Eagle
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Scientific Name: Haliaeetus Leucocephalus
- Global Home: North, South, Central America
- Conservation Status: Least Concern
- Primary Habitat: Permanent Rivers
It is said that the eagle's talons can strike with twice the force of a rifle bullet.