Arctic wolf babies are born between May and June. After all, that is the warmest time of the year in their habitat, the polar region. Since the soil remains frozen all year round, though, the mother is unable to dig a den for them. She keeps her offspring behind rocks providing shelter from the wind until they are big enough to explore their environment.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Arctic Wolf Cub
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Canis Lupus Arctos
- Global Home: Antarctic
- Conservation Status: Vulnerable
- Primary Habitat: Polar Region
Arctic wolf babies have grey fur at birth. It later turns white.