Raccoons are small but intelligent predatory animals. They learn very quickly and have a good memory. They are active at night, when they feed on small animals such as insects, beetles, worms, fish, but also on plants, fruits and nuts. Before winter arrives, raccoons eat enough to put on a thick layer of body fat.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Raccoon
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Scientific Name: Procyon Cancrivorus
- Conservation Status: Least Concern
With their slender fingers, raccoons can even lace up shoes.