The Dimetrodon is often referred to as a dinosaur. However, it is a primeval reptile, a so-called Pelycosaurus. The sail on its back was made of skin and bones, helping it to warm itself quicker in the sun. If it wanted to cool down, it positioned the sail parallel to the sun's rays.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Dimetrodon
- Item Notes: Moveable Lower Jaw
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 4 to 12 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Aged Under 3 Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Dimetrodon
- Conservation Status: Extinct
The Dimetrodon was an excellent hunter with extremely sharp teeth.
Warning! Contains Small Parts, Choking Hazard. To Be Used Under Direct Adult Supervision. Recommend for Children 4 to 12 Years, Not Suitable for Children Under 3 Years