The Dracorex was a small, herbivorous dinosaur that inhabited North America during the Late Cretaceous period. Only the skull of a single Dracorex has been found so far. The shape of the dinosaur's head and its long snout resemble a dragon, which resulted in it being named Dracorex: its scientific name which, translated word for word, means dragon king.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Dracorex
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 4 to 12 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Aged Under 3 Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Dracorex
- Global Home: North America
- Conservation Status: Extinct
A fully grown Dracorex was likely up to 4 metres long.
Warning! Contains Small Parts, Choking Hazard. To Be Used Under Direct Adult Supervision. Recommend for Children 4 to 12 Years, Not Suitable for Children Under 3 Years