Rodeo is a popular sport in America in which cowboys and cowgirls put their skills to the test. They ride on bulls, catch animals with a lasso or gallop around barrels on horseback.
The word rodeo comes from the Spanish term 'rodear', which means 'to go around' and refers to the traditional way in which groups of cowboys rounded up herds of cattle. The most spectacular category in rodeo is bull riding. In bull riding, the rider sits on the back of a bull and holds on to a rope that is tied around the animal. The bull is then released from the chute and runs out, bucking wildly. The rider has to stay on the bull's back for at least eight seconds.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Bull Riding with Cowboy
- Item Notes: Figurine and Saddle/Bridle Detachable, Fence Parts Can Be Connected in Any Way
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years
- 1x Rodeo Bull
- 1x Cowboy
- 1x Rope
- 1x Start Box
- 5x Fence
- 1x Flank Strap
In bull riding, the rider has to stay on the bull's back for eight seconds.
Warning! Swallowable Small Parts. Choking Hazard. Recommended for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years, Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years.