Western riders only use one hand to control the reins. The horses are so highly trained that they respond to the tiniest of cues from their riders. They can spin around their hindquarters as fast as lightning or come to a stop from a gallop by lowering their hindquarters almost to the ground.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Western Riding
- Item Notes: Figurine and saddle/bridle Detachable, Western Saddle
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years
- 1x Quarter horse Stallion
- 1x Rider
- 1x Black Angus Calf
- 1x Golden Retriever
- 1x Saddle and Bridle
Quarter horses, paint horses and appaloosas are very popular horses for western riding.
Warning! Swallowable Small Parts. Choking Hazard. Recommended for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years, Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years.