Learn string art in a simple way. Use the poking pen and felt mat to poke holes in the cards and get creative with the safe needle and multicoloured thread. In string art, you decide where the thread goes, so you can't go wrong! The set contains four fun cards to decorate.
SES has been the specialist in creative toys for more than 40 years. Child development is the central concept in the development of our products. As development is important during the early years, it is important that a child has the opportunity to develop his or her talents and to use their creativity. Besides developing creativity, safety and quality are the most important aspects of all our products! The products we develop are essential to the different developmental stages of any child.
- Suitable for Children Young Children
- Easily Learn the Basics of Embroidery with String Art
- Cool Cards and Multi-coloured Thread
- Two Activities in One, Poking and String Art
- Clear Instructions
- Develops Creativity, Imagination, Concentration and Motor Skills in Children
- Type: Arts & Crafts
- Gender Group: Child
- Gender: Unisex
- Suitable for Children Three to Six Years
- 4 Printed Cards
- Poking Pen
- Felt Mat
- Multi-coloured Thread
- Plastic Needle
Warning! Contains Functional Shape Points and Long Cords, Puncture & Strangulation/Chocking Hazards. To Be Used Under Direct Adult Supervision. Recommend for Children Three to Six Years, Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years.