The triceratops is easily recognizable with its large bony collar. PAPO strove to reproduce all its peculiarities: its three horns, large legs and a muzzle with a beak called 'parrot' which allowed him to easily tear grass and leaves.
This quadruped, reminiscent of the rhinoceros, lived in North America during the Upper Cretaceous period, at the same period as the dreaded Tyrannosaurus of which it was the prey. It measured between 7.9 and 9 meters long and reached 3 meters in height.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Triceratops
- Type: Toy Figure
- Category Group: Toys
- Category Sub-Group: Vehicles, Figures and Playsets
- Group Gender: Child
- Gender: Unisex
- Size/Scale: One Size
- Colour: Multi-colour
- Material: PVC
- Suitable for Children Three Years or Above
- Official Papo Licensed Merchandise
- Hand Painted Figurine
- Ideal Support for Play and Imagination
- Designed, Drawn and Developed in France
- Develops Dexterity and Sparks the Imagination
- Beautifully Finished and Durable
- Item Size (Estimated): 220 x 63 x 105 mm
- Item Weight (Estimated): 380g
Dinosaurs: With the dinosaurs, tread the Jurassic earth, meet the legendary T-Rex, walk through vast plains with the velociraptor or fly with a Pteranodon.
For almost 25 years now, Papo has been helping younger and older children to develop and to discover the world around them. Childhood is a time of dreams and adventures, and this was what we had in mind when we decided to create, invent, innovate with a wide range of animals or characters. One constant factor which has not changed over the years is quality (the quality of the sculptures and of the materials used) which has always been our watchword and will remain so.
Warning! To Be Used Under Direct Adult Supervision. Recommended Age Three Years and Above. Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years.