Pteranodon is one of the most famous Pterosaurs. This flying reptile lived on Earth in the Late Cretaceous 70 million years ago. With a wingspan of 7 to 9 meters, it moved by hovering over oceans to fish as do our current pelicans.
His jaw is devoid of teeth, which suggests that this very good fisherman swallowed the whole fish. The crest on his head counterbalanced with his elongated beak and his skeleton was to be light because of the hollow and thin bones of his wings.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Pteranodon
- Type: Toy Figure
- Category Group: Toys
- Category Sub-Group: Vehicles, Figures and Playsets
- Group Gender: Child
- Gender: Unisex
- Size/Scale: One Size
- Colour: Multi-colour
- Material: PVC
- Suitable for Children Three Years or Above
- Official Papo Licensed Merchandise
- Hand Painted Figurine
- Ideal Support for Play and Imagination
- Designed, Drawn and Developed in France
- Develops Dexterity and Sparks the Imagination
- Beautifully Finished and Durable
- Item Size (Estimated): 230 x 230 x 88 mm
- Item Weight (Estimated): 26g
Dinosaurs: With the dinosaurs, tread the Jurassic earth, meet the legendary T-Rex, walk through vast plains with the velociraptor or fly with a Pteranodon.
For almost 25 years now, Papo has been helping younger and older children to develop and to discover the world around them. Childhood is a time of dreams and adventures, and this was what we had in mind when we decided to create, invent, innovate with a wide range of animals or characters. One constant factor which has not changed over the years is quality (the quality of the sculptures and of the materials used) which has always been our watchword and will remain so.
Warning! To Be Used Under Direct Adult Supervision. Recommended Age Three Years and Above. Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years.