Pintos are piebald horses, known especially as 'Indians' and Western horses. Pintos have unique, beautiful fur drawings that give the horses more personality. Nevertheless, the Pintos do not form a separate breed. They are a colour breed, which is found in almost all breeds. The coat patterns are different in 'Overo' and 'Tobiano'. Overos have a coloured coat with white piebald. Their head is often completely white. It's a so-called 'lantern'. Tobianos on the other hand, have a white coat with coloured piebald. Legs and back remain mostly white.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Pinto Stallion
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Equus Ferus Caballus
- Global Home: Worldwide
'Pinto' is Spanish, meaning 'painted'.