Hens lay between 250-300 eggs per year. Although it may look that way at first, no two eggs are the same. They are of varying size and never have the same colour. They can be white, light or even dark brown. Even the small spots and speckles are always a little different.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Hen
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Gallus Gallus Domesticus
- Global Home: Worldwide
- Conservation Status: Domesticated
- Primary Habitat: Grassland, Meadows, Forest
Chickens use their feet to scrape the floor in the search for grains, worms and insects.