Quarter horses are reliable animals with strong nerves. That's why they're especially popular with cowboys. Quarter horses also have what's known as cow sense, which helps their riders when driving herds of cattle. Quarter horses respond to the tiniest of leg cues and if they're trained well can even be ridden without reins.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Quarter Horse Mare
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 5 to 12 Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Equus Ferus Caballus
- Global Home: Worldwide
- Conservation Statis: Least Concern
Quarter horses, Pain horses and Appaloosas are among the most popular breeds for western riding.