Holsteiners are very talented jumpers. Just a few days after birth, the foals will jump joyfully and energetically over small obstacles. However, jumping training only begins in earnest at the age of two to three. By the age of five to six, the horses' muscles are sufficiently developed for them to carry a rider while jumping too.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Holsteiner Foal
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 5 to 12 Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Equus Ferus Caballus
- Global Home: Worldwide
- Conservation Statis: Least Concern
Male Holsteiner foals' names must start with the same letter as their father's name.