Braunvieh cows are a domestic cattle breed that originated in Switzerland. They have been reared in the Alpine region for many centuries. Braunvieh cattle normally have single-coloured brown or grey coats, beautifully intermingled with different shades, and a black muzzle ringed with lighter fur. Although they are very muscular, their appearance is refined and graceful.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Braunvieh Cow
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Bos Taurus
- Global Home: Worldwide
- Conservation Status: Least Concern
- Primary Habitat: Grassland
Braunvieh cows produce milk that is rich in protein.