Bulls have been the symbol of Spain for centuries. They can weigh well over 1,000 kg and are extremely strong. Before a bull attacks, it displays warning behaviours. It shows itself from the side so that it looks bigger, tosses its head back and forth, scrapes the ground with its front hoof and bellows.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Black Bull
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Toro De Lidia
- Global Home: Europe
- Primary Habitat: Grassland
Bulls practise butting their head by playfighting just a few hours after being born.