Paint horse foals have the breed's beautiful characteristic patches right from birth. They are actually just dappled Quarter Horses. In the past, however, only solid-coloured animals could be registered in the studbook. But Paint horses were so popular that just two decades later they were recognised as a breed in their own right.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Painted Horse Foal
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 5 to 12 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Under Five Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Equus Ferus
Paint horses have only been an official breed since 1965.