Brachiosaurus translated means 'arm lizard'. It acquired the name, because its front legs were significantly longer than its hind legs. As such, its long neck pointed automatically upwards and it could eat taller plants with less effort.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Brachiosaurus
- Item Notes: With Booklet
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 4 to 12 Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Brachiosaurus Altithorax
- Global Home: North America
- Conservation Statis: Extinct
Brachiosaurus had a very flexible neck that could measure up to nine metres long.