Panda bears are seriously endangered. Each panda baby born is something akin to a miracle and a true blessing for the conservation of the species.
Panda bears start small. Extremely small. At birth they weigh just around 100 grams. That's as much as a bar of chocolate or a small yogurt. Apart from the Kangaroos, no other mammal gives birth to such small babies. After four weeks, the cubs have their typical black and white fur, after 6-8 weeks, they open their eyes for the first time. They remain with their mother for about two years and are very playful. Their mother likes to roll them back and forth gently and lovingly grapples around with them.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Panda Cub, Playing
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Scientific Name: Ailuropoda Melanoleuca
- Global Home: Asia
- Conservation Status: Endangered
- Primary Habitat: Temperate Forest, Subtropical Forest
Pandas love to do somersaults.