White-tailed bucks are very shy animals. When they get scared, they wave their tails back and forth. If there is indeed a predator nearby, the deer stretch their tails upwards. The white fur that gives them their name becomes clearly visible. The biggest enemies of the white-tailed deer are wolves, coyotes, pumas, bears, alligators and jaguars.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: White-Tailed Buck
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Scientific Name: Odocoileus Virginianus
- Global Home: Americas
- Conservation Status: Least Concern
- Primary Habitat: Forest, Shrubland, Bogs
The antlers of an adult white-tailed buck grow by about 60 mm every day.