Tarantulas are among the largest spiders in the world. In contrast to many other spiders, they do not spin a web, but lay in wait for their prey - especially frogs, mice and birds. People don't have to be afraid of them. Tarantulas may have a strong bite, but they are good-natured, and their venom is weaker than that of bees.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Tarantula
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Scientific Name: Theraphosidae
- Conservation Status: Near Threatened
- Primary Habitat: Subtropical Forest
Tarantulas are fragile animals. Even a fall from a low height can be fatal to them.