Of all animals that ever lived on earth, the Therizinosaurus probably had the longest claws. It used them to dig, grasp, pierce, and peel off bark. It lived towards the end of the dinosaur age, together with other herbivores such as the Kentrosaurus and Pentaceratops.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Therizinosaurus
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 4 to 12 Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Therizinosaurus
- Global Home: Asia
- Conservation Statis: Extinct
The claws of the Therizinosaurus were thought to be those of a giant tortoise when it was discovered.
Warning! Contains Small Parts, Choking Hazard. To Be Used Under Direct Adult Supervision. Recommend for Children 4 to 12 Years, Not Suitable for Children Under 3 Years