The Giganotosaurus looks very similar to the T-rex. Both were dreaded hunters, had very short arms, walked on two legs and had a large skull. However, the Giganotosaurus lived much earlier and was at home in North America, whereas the Tyrannosaurus rex lived in South America.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Giganotosaurus
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 4 to 12 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Aged Under 3 Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Giganotosaurus
- Conservation Status: Extinct
The Giganotosaurus became 12-13 metres long, but its brain scarcely 30cm big.
Warning! Contains Small Parts, Choking Hazard. To Be Used Under Direct Adult Supervision. Recommend for Children 4 to 12 Years, Not Suitable for Children Under 3 Years