The Diabloceratops was a herbivorous dinosaur with two curved horns on its collar. These horns are what gives it the Latin name, which literally means face with devil horns. It probably lived in the vicinity of many lakes and rivers. Researchers suspect that it may have been an ancestor of the Triceratops.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Diabloceratops
- Item Notes: None
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 4 to 12 Years
- Toy Figure
- Scientific Name: Diabloceratops
- Global Home: North America
- Conservation Statis: Extinct
The Diabloceratops was first discovered in 2002.
Warning! Contains Small Parts, Choking Hazard. To Be Used Under Direct Adult Supervision. Recommend for Children 4 to 12 Years, Not Suitable for Children Under 3 Years