Wolf pups are blind and deaf at birth and therefore depend on their mother. Only after two weeks do they first open their eyes, and after about ten weeks they begin to explore the world around them. They like to play hide-and-seek, roll around in the grass and hunt small insects. As soon as they are two years old, they leave the pack to start one of their own.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Mother Wolf with Pups
- Highly Detailed
- Great for Fun Playtime
- Suitable for Ages 3 to 8 Years
The wolf mother hides her pups in a warm den for the first two weeks.
- Scientific Name: Canis Lupus
- Global Home: Europe, Asia, North Africa, North America
- Conservation Status: Least Concern
- Primary Habitat: Cold Desert, Grassland
- 1x Wolf Mother
- 2x Wolf Pups