Slalom is part of the ground work and is great fun! The pony is not ridden, however, but is guided on foot through slalom poles, alternating left and right. The slalom promotes the intelligence of the pony, is good for its health and also strengthens the trust between the human and the animal.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Pony Slalom
- Item Notes: Obstacles can be Designed and Combined as you Wish, Suitable for Large and Small Schleich Horses, Cavaletti Crosses can be Linked Together to Build a Wall as a Jumping Obstacle
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years
- 1x Dulmen Wild Horse
- 3x Cone
- 3x Pole
- 5x Cavaletti Cross
In slalom, the pony is first led by the halter. With some training it will work later without this.
Warning! Swallowable Small Parts. Choking Hazard. Recommended for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years, Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years.