With the fly curtain, a pony learns to lose its shyness about waving flags and fluttering ribbons. Most ponies are very scared of them and sometimes even jump suddenly to the side. When working with the fly curtain, a pony can get used to the ribbons at its own pace, and sniff at them.
The Schleich figures are modelled with attention to detail, lovingly hand-painted with care, and provide children with educationally valuable playtime.
- Premium Quality
- Motif: Pony Curtain Obstacle
- Item Notes: Obstacles can be Designed and Combined as you Wish, Suitable for Large and Small Schleich Horses
- Schleich Figurines are Modelled in the Finest Detail
- Helps Children Learn While They Play
- Suitable for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years
- Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years
- 1x Shetland Pony
- 2x Platform
- 2x Pole
- 1x Crossbar
- 4x Fly Curtain
- 1x Sticker Sheet
Running through the fly curtain is one of the most important exercises in shyness training.
Warning! Swallowable Small Parts. Choking Hazard. Recommended for Children Aged 3 to 8 Years, Not Suitable for Children Under Three Years.