Recognising different shapes. What shape are the wheels of a bus? And the pyramid or the windows of a skyscraper? Look for the correct shape with the right colour and stick it on the sheets (see the dotted line). Soon you'll start to see shapes everywhere around you.
SES has been the specialist in creative toys for more than 40 years. Child development is the central concept in the development of our products. As development is important during the early years, it is important that a child has the opportunity to develop his or her talents and to use their creativity. Besides developing creativity, safety and quality are the most important aspects of all our products! The products we develop are essential to the different developmental stages of any child.
- Suitable for Young Children
- Highly Educational
- Learn to Recognise Colours and Shapes
- More Than 300 Coloured Sticker Cards
- Includes 16 Sticker Sheets in Different Themes, 7 Sheet with Stickers in Different Shapes and Colours (Square, Strip, Circle, Triangle and Hexagon)
- Develops Creativity, Imagination, Concentration and Motor Skills in Children
- Type: Motor Skills Toys
- Gender Group: Child
- Gender: Unisex
- Suitable for 3 to 6 Years
Warning! Contains Small Parts. To Be Used Under Direct Adult Supervision. Not Suitable for Children Under 3 Years.